Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jackson, WY

Hello from Jackson
The folks and I are staying in a great place in downtown Jackson Hole. We spent today in the Tetons checking out the scenery and hiking a bit. My computer is a little slow so unfortunately no pictures tonight. Last night we ate at the Silver Dollar Saloon. It's got a bar top that is completely covered in silver dollars. I had a buffalo filet. It was without a doubt the best piece of meat I've ever eaten. Absolutly delicious. Tonight we ate at the Cadillac Grill. I had an elk steak this time. It wasn't quite as good as the buffalo but I couldn't pass up giving it a try. Tomorrow we head into Yellowstone for three nights in a cabin. The chances of me having wireless internet there is pretty slim to none so all of you devoted readers will have to wait a few days... sorry. But just think how good it will be when there's a new post.

See ya when I'm back on the grid.

Go Celtics!!

No comments: